May 11, 2011

Soon-To-Be Couponer


Alright, so I rarely watch TV, but I admit I've been consistent on watching the "Extreme Couponing" on TLC. It's crazy the amount of money those people save, and in turn has got me a bit motivated.  I want to give it at try, what's the worst that could happen? That our apartment will be taken over by walls of toothpaste? Okay, so not that drastic, but one can dream, right? :)

I've been reading blogs on and off, but I found a link on Living Well, Spending Less's Blog that is a How To Start Extreme Couponing E-Book. It takes about 8 weeks and she walks you through her process of understanding couponing. I'm going to give it a shot.  I've got my binder with coupons I've already been collecting, ready to go. Step One: CHECK :)

Does anyone else coupon? Newbie to couponing too?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment