January 5, 2012

What's for [Dinner]-Husband Spaghetti Edition

So when the husband was on holiday vacation week this past week. He cooked dinner for the two of us one night.  Here is what he made:

Spaghetti, Garlic Bread & Side Salad


It was good! I always have a weak spot for pasta, and he knows this. Needless to say I haven't been cooking all week because he made an entire soup pot full of it. Can you say daily lunch leftovers? YUM!


Hopefully, we'll get the hang of just cooking for two. But when that time comes, we'll still have leftovers for miles! :)

How was your dinner?

11 comments:

  1. Mmm that looks amazing :) I love when hubby cooks for me....which has been a handful of times in the past 7 years lol. This reminded me of Elf when he makes a giant pot and passes it out to everyone in ziploc bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha We do the same thing! I end up making WAY too much for just us two. We are still learning and we've been married for a year and a half. =P We'll get the hang of it eventually lol Looks like he did a good job tho!

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! Now you've given me a craving for spaghetti :) Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks soooo yummy! Now I want spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so so tasty! And even better that the husband cooked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks super yummy, it took us a bit to cut back meals to make it more for just us two and not a family of 4-5. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is my favorite meal of my LIFE! lol, no joke! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum! This looks delicious!

    xx

    Alexa
    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete