April 24, 2012

A Little Behind...

Sorry bloggers that I've been a little behind lately.


I woke up on Saturday just not feeling right. I went to get my haircut, did a little quality shopping with the husband but when I got home, I was exhausted and went straight to bed.


I woke up in the morning just completely drenched in sweat. I layed around as best I could. The husband and I ran some errands, but we both called it a night before 10pm.


I woke up on Monday still not feeling the greatest. Turns out I passed out in the shower. Knocked my head and elbow against the shower wall. 


The husband said I was incoherent for 10-15 seconds at least. He took me straight to urgent care.


They tried to do some blood pressure tests on me, but I could barely sit up to get an accurate reading.


The doctor said was I was very dehydrated and had extremely low blood pressure.  They took some blood tests, all fine. They gave me two bags of fluid and I was sent home.


I am fine now, just not feeling like my normal self. Hopefully I'll get back up to it soon, because I've already missed two days of work...


Here's hoping that I feel better tomorrow to make it through an entire days work. Fingers crossed.

9 comments:

  1. Feel better soon dear! Miss your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! How scary!! I hope you get too feeling better quick, you poor thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so so sorry to hear you are doing well, I hope you kick this illness to the curb and that your back to your spunky little self sooner than later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! Check in with your normal doc just to be sure!!! We're all thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness I hope you start feeling better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about this.. get better chick!

    ReplyDelete