June 12, 2012

New Announcement!

Nope, no baby here! :)

Well at least not the "baby" you are thinking of.

Back around Easter time. The husband and I decided to just take a look around at a Harley Davidson store.  We found one we liked and the husband asked if we could just apply for financing and see how it turns out.

Well come to find out we were approved, and the husband and I were like little kids with big smiles on our faces (trying to not look like complete idiots in the Harley store.) ha ha

We did decided to go for it. Hey you only live once, and if the husband was going to make one of my dreams come true...I was not going to stop him! :)


So we came home with this baby:

A 2006 Harley Davidson Softail Night Train.
Color: Black Cherry




and let me tell you bloggers, I am in love...and a little intimidated. This bike is HUGE! and I hate to admit it, but I may have dropped it twice.

I know, i know. Trust me I was in tears. 

But the more I drive it, the more comfortable I'll be.



But for now I am officially a HARLEY OWNER! (check)

6 comments:

  1. Check you out hot stuff, so is this yours or the hubbies new bike?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOTH! Until we have enough to get me a little sportser to ride around on. :) Maybe in another year or two... :)

      Delete
  2. nice blog) like ur style!

    Visit my blog,and if you love it,we could follow each other!!! :)

    I'll wait your answer on my blog!!!

    xoxo

    http://luckysweeeetchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so jealous! Have so much fun on the new ride... You should come out to Utah and let me take it for a spin too! I just found your blog and have loved looking around and getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! You will have to take some photos of you guys riding! My husband has always wanted a Harley lol.

    ReplyDelete