January 24, 2013

Graze Box!

.
Super excited for this to come in the mail starting next week! I just came across this website, and I'm so glad I did. I have had the most horrible snacking the past month or so (including caramel brownies, apple cinnamon popcorn, etc.) You get the point right? Bad Whitney, bad bad.

.
These adorable little boxes come in the mail weekly and have a ton of healthy snacks for you to enjoy throughout the week. You are able to customize them to the snacks you'd prefer and others you'd like to try.

Go to their website: graze nature delivered

Unfortunately you have to have a code in order to get started, but don't fret, feel free to use this code: 4NQJNRY

Your first and fifth box will be free! How awesome is that!

Disclaimer: This post was all for my personal benefit to share, was not endorsed by the company.


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I want a graze box! Love your layout too....that picture of you in the sidebar is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sprint Nеxtel Corp provideѕ a rаnge of serviceѕ application
    ԁeveloρment and maintenance, testing, repair and
    maіntenancе business provides a grеаt oνeгview аnd
    іndication of the prοԁuсtion anԁ relеase of а fіlm.



    Here is my wеbsite top 10 internet marketing firms

    ReplyDelete