April 2, 2013

Life Update via iPhone

Found a more useful purpose for our towel racks in the bathroom.
Enjoying (more than I should) a local cupcake shop's cupcakes.
Created finally, my "life" binder. Which I hope to share with the blog more in detail soon.
Had to find a way to slow down Harlee's eating, and the husband came up with this idea.
The great debate at this household, isn't leaving the toilet seat up or down. Oh no..it's whether or not the husband feels like putting the new roll on the holder, even when he went to get a new roll. 
It clearly shows, we have raised such a lady.
Weekends together, included some family time walks.
And our FIRST harley ride of the year together!
The friday before Easter, I left a note on the door for the husband to go find his easter basket. This is a two year tradition now. He got pistachios, hickory smoked peanuts and his favorite coffee. Vowed to not get him any chocolate, which was hard. Even Harlee got something too!
"Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your oooordddeeerr..."
Spending Easter eve night teaching my parents some college drinking card games. Such a blast, lots of laughs.

14 comments:

  1. Haha I love the food method to slow down her eating. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that towel rack is much better used as a necklace holder, it is so cute. love your husband's easter basket and i love that caption of harlee and good burger

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! look how cute your dog is! What kind of dog? Because mine is a boxer and inhales his food!! Although, he's kind of a diva and if I put his food scattered on the floor he would look at me and sigh! What a great idea to make the towel rack useful! New GFC follower!
    Adrienne @ myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a good time! I used to love watching Kenyan and kel, and I use that quote everytime I see whataburger. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHAHAHA! That's so something my husband would come up with for the dog food issue. Our 10.5 year old still scarfs hers down and it drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog!!!! I'm your newest follower :) Hubby just went for his first bike ride of the season too {I stayed home with the babe but I was drooling of jealousy! haha} Not sure if it helps, I had a crazy pup who ate so fast she'd puke, but they make a bowl that has these cut outs so when you fill their bowl it is supposed to take them a while to eat it because these things are in their way! It worked with our Macey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your blog! I was laughing so hard about the toilet paper and the dog eating too fast solution haha.

    I am your newest follower on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook. I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch xoxo

    PS big giveaway on my blog right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Harlee!!! SO darn cute!! ha ha Cruz eats super fast too, we give her her meals in "courses", I like your method too!! GREAT use for the towel rack!! Who needs towels!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha the dog food thing sounds just like my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cuppie cake looks delicious! I'm such a sucker for sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a genius way to use the towel rack!! and so sweet of you to leave an easter basket for the hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, that cupcake looks so delicious and too pretty to eat at the same time! Glad y'all got to go for a ride : ) I love motorcycle rides.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg i've been wanting to use my towel rack like that. LOVE IT. except the towel rack of our apartment broke a long time ago. never bothered telling maintenance. whoops. i even bought an extra long one at ikea. but i'll use your's as inspiration when we move in the summer.

    btw your dog is so cute. i made my husband look at the computer IMMEDIATELY. & i can't wait to see the life binder. i bet i need one and didn't even know it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Theres way too much good stuff in this post! I hardly know what to comment on :) I love that you guys made your dog eat like that (a really good idea actually), and I am the one guilty in my household of bringing the toilet paper and not putting it on! I'm really working on that haha

    ReplyDelete