June 5, 2013

WIWW: Red Friday Tank


I wish I was one of those gals that could pull of a cute pencil skirt and heels every day, but that's not me. I go for comfort, and I'm so thankful to work in a place where dress code is as strict as being able to wear Under Armour Hoodies & Yoga Pants on a Tuesday morning. Thanks to the wonderful husband whom was my photographer, I got to capture an ideal outfit, that fits me to a tee. Even Harlee got in on the action for a couple shots.


Linking up to: The Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On, Transatlantic Blonde, My Girlish Whims, Rae Gun Ramblings, Rolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, Southern Lovely, Vintage Gwen, Black White Color, Tucker Up, This Kind of Love, Heart Shaped Sweat, Lipgloss & Crayons

13 comments:

  1. Hey lady - my blog friend Sarah also does a WIWW in case you'd like to link up to hers! tuckerup.blogspot.com

    And I'm with you. Comfy clothes is my thing, but then again I'm in workout stuff a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt! I creeped on you on Instagram and read more about your shirt - what a cute and sweet idea. Hope you're doing we'll and the weather is getting nicer in the valley!

    Xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about comfort! Jeans are my best friend haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You look great and the quiet statement of your T is perfect :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! I am all about comfort as well. Cute tee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pics whit! And honestly you can pull off anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all about the comfort! Love the outfit, especially the tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! I love comfy clothes too. Comfort over fashion for me over here....there's a reason you guys never see outfit posts! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no shame in being a jeans & tee girl! I'm usually one myself. I'm not sure I've ever even worn a pencil skirt & heels, to be honest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous casual look! And adorable dog <3 Visiting via the blog hop! I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love comfy clothes! I am a new follower from the Military Spouse Blog Hop. :) I look forward to following your blog!


    - Haylee @ jetsandabrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a jeans and converse junkie. Mine is usually paired with a tank and cardi. Can't have enough!
    And love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got super excited when I saw people wearing jeans at work today :)

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete