April 12, 2014

11/52


"a portrait, once a week, for the year of 2014"

week eleven.

entertaining myself on bed rest in the hospital. the husband said once i can balance stuff on my baby belly to send him a picture to let him know. well i tried it out this week, resting a piece of apple pie on it. from then on i tried to balance anything i could, my phone, a bowl of cereal, my water bottle, you name it. hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to make the hours/days fly by. a little humor never hurt.

3 comments:

  1. It looked like they had some fantastic food for you at the hospital! The belly table is one of my favorite things. I can just kick back on the couch and rest a plate comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends balanced a beer can on her first baby bump.

    ReplyDelete