August 14, 2014

32/52

"a portrait, once a week, for the year of 2014"

week thirty two.

this week my little sister travels out of the United States to study abroad. i'm so proud of her and the experiences she will have, she won't ever forget! it's one thing i do regret in my college years, i had the choice of studying abroad or graduating a semester early because i had all my credits fulfilled. i took the choice of graduating early and though it saved me money that i didn't have to loan out. i regret not taking a chance and seeing the world.

so i took a couple polaroid captures for her to take with her when she's over there. hopefully she won't miss her nephew too much. 

4 comments:

  1. :) What a wonderful experience for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for her. I never studied abroad either.. but honestly, I don't regret it. Maybe eventually this military life will take me abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun for her! That's one thing I wish I had done, study abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had studied abroad. I changed my majors too many times to make that work. She'll have a great experience!

    ReplyDelete