August 29, 2011

Moving [Things]

Hi Blog-world:


Sorry I’ve been M.I.A for a while.  The Husband and I just started to move things into our apartment.  Man do we have a lot of “crap” as I like to call it. All of Saturday and most of our Sunday morning/night was spent moving things from one corner to another. We don’t have everything put in it’s rightful place yet, but we did make some head-way.

The Husband got his flat screen up, and was a happy camper. I, on the other hand, am going a bit crazy with all of these boxes still hanging out everywhere. My goal is by this next week to have everything where it should be.

I’ll for surely post pictures once everything is situated. Let me tell you, the decorating isn’t straight out of Anthropologie or anything. But it’s our first apartment together, and it’s beautiful (in it’s own cheap way). :)

Stick around!



No comments:

Post a Comment