December 7, 2011

[New] Updates

So yesterday was a very good/productive night!


I stopped at a Hair School where one of my friends goes to. I was a little hesitant, but she did a fantastic job! It's taken me a while to grow out my hair for the wedding, and I'm not ready to get rid of it all yet.


So she cut a new style with a ton more layers and did a subtle color change to the underneath part. Not so drastic, but enough to realize there was a change. It was perfect, and I couldn't have been more pleased!




After I got home about 8:30, I still had the urge to try this new recipe:




It's Meatball and Spaghetti Soup from www.skinnytaste.com.
It turned out great! I didn't have the "exact" ingredients but it still tastes delicious! I made mine with Whole Wheat Spaghetti noodles! 


Linking Up to:
Rolled Up Pretty


Has anybody else got anything "NEW" happening?

3 comments:

  1. I just spent about 20 minutes reading through your blog. I love it! :) I'm so glad you found me and left a comment so I could link over. :) Thank you so much!

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your haircut! i am debating if i should chop my hair or keep it long...

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey whit! :)
    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower! your wedding pictures are gorgeous, btw!

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete