December 3, 2011

Tis' the Season for [Flannel] Sheets

So far this weekend, I've been very productive. The dishes are done, the kitchen and living room are cleaned, the closet is organized, and the flannel sheets have made their way out. After all that I needed a break this morning.




So I stopped at one of my favorite places: the Thrift Store. 
It just so happened that today everything was 50% off. OHH YEAH! 


 These are my finds:


 Anne Klein Heels: $2.00

 Twenty One Dress: $2.50

 My favorite find! A vintage green jacket: $2.50

And 18 (count them: EIGHTEEN) yards of fabric: $12.00

I have a lot of baby quilts to make in the next couple months for my pregnant cousins and close friends. There were a lot of pinks and baby blues! :) So I stocked up!


Linking Up to:
Sweet Serendipity

Anybody else find some good deals this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Great dress and jacket! I wish I could put flannel sheets on, but it's still too hot where I live!

    ReplyDelete