September 11, 2012

First Tough Mudder Complete!


The husband had talked me into signing up for a Tough Mudder a couple months back and this past weekend was the actual event. I was super nervous! 12 miles, mud, electric shock, obstacles, you name it. Very intimidating.


 Our before picture :)

But it was such a blast and honestly I wouldn't have been able to complete it without him by my side.

I had an adrenaline rush up until the 9th mile, but after that I got cold and couldn't warm back up going from mud to water and back.

Needless to say I was ready to be done. I only got electro shocked a couple times, thank gosh. It really get your butt moving. 



At the end, turns out all the showered were out of water, and we drove back both still caked full of mud and you bet we ordered our dinner like that too! :)

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that sounds intense! The electric shock?? But seriously that's a huge goal - congrats for doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!!!! :) I would love to compete in a tough mudder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would literally need someone to shock me electrically in order to run that far. LOL Congrats on finishing! A great accomplishment in my book!

    ReplyDelete