March 7, 2013

Life Update from the iPhone

Sun bathing on a Sunday afternoon.

 How she still fits underneath our bed, is beyond me.

 Depressed that it's still not dress season yet. This time last year it was almost 70 degrees. This year? blizzard.

 A hard core pouting session happened. Reason? I haven't a clue.

This may or may not have been my breakfast and lunch yesterday.

Another trip to the vet. Cue the whining session, the husband witnessed this first hand finally. Allergies and ear infections have gotten the best of us...


6 comments:

  1. I had scotcharoos for breakfast yesterday too! Except I was lazy and grabbed one at Kwik Trip instead of making them. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so delicious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, your dog is seriously adorable! She reminds me so much of my little baby Thor.

    -ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top photo, that is my favorite dog position! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are telling me about the weather, girl! Last year when I was on bed rest it was 60's & 70's! Our friends had their baby two weeks before Cash & it was 80! When Cash was born it was in the 40's! Heck, I'd take high 40's right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the colors in your closet! Spring is just around the corner so get out the razor and prepare for those sun dress days.

    ReplyDelete