March 8, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear First Wedding: I'm so excited to shadow another photographer this Saturday. It's for a ex-coworker's sister. But I'm looking forward to taking in everything and capture some shots as well.

Dear Harlee: baby, seriously...we need to figure out what you are allergic to. All this chewing on your paws and ear infections are starting to make us worry.

Dear Spring: Please come soon. I've been itching to get back on the Harley with the husband again. It's been sitting in our garage all winter long. :(

Dear Husband: I am looking forward to spending time with you finally on Sunday. Watching "Wreck it Ralph", which I'm sure you are overly thrilled about. love you.

Dear New Photography Class: Seriously? I paid $80 of my business money for this class? Just to sit and watch you edit photos on the screen for three hours? I am beyond upset that this class is nothing like the school made it seem. I want a full refund!



5 comments:

  1. Poor Harlee, I hope you are able to find out what she is allergic too. :( Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, I hope you guys can figure out what Harlee is allergic to! My pup Cinnamon is allergic to flees. If one bites her she breaks out and literally tears her hair out. I feel so bad she's going through that! But, a date night with the hubs sounds fun! I've been wanting to see Wreck it Ralph be sure to tell us how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the weekend and can't wait to see pictures from the wedding. You going to get some awesome shots!!!! PS: we are battling with a eye infection with our pup and I feel you, its no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no- that's so upsetting about your photography class! Complain right away, and I hope they give you a refund!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete