April 24, 2013

Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About iPhone Cases

I love my iPhone, and have seen a lot of the personal photo cases floating around the instagram mirror pictures lately. They are adorable, and Shutterfly has a ton of different options to personalize yours as well. Do any of you bloggers have one that they'd love to share?

Check out this graphic below, have you ever dropped your phone in the toliet? Thankfully I haven't been one of those yet... (knocks on wood)
Shutterfly iPhone Cases Infographic
This infographic is provided to you by Shutterfly, a leader provider of photo books, custom iPhone cases & more!

6 comments:

  1. Wow $100,000 for a case?! Haha that's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my case, but I definitely got it for protection rather than fashion! I just couldn't find a style that I liked for a case that still had good reviews for protectiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cute iphone cases! But...100,000 would be a bit much to pay, haha. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i had no idea there was statistics on iphone case. i just got an iphone so then i had fun picking out a case but i didn't realize how darn expensive they are!! and i hope i never drop my iphone in the toilet that is just disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. These statistics are pretty crazy! I have an iphone case for function not fashion, it is broken though and I'll need to get a new one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubs is about to ground me from my iPhone because I don't have a case. I fall under #10 :) I am having the hardest time finding a design I love, ha ha! I'm really trying to avoid the otterbox. I want something cute AND durable. I'm such a pain...

    ReplyDelete