April 23, 2013

Spring Mantle Decorations

So this weekend, I took down the Easter decorations and the mantle needed a change. I'm not the biggest fan of bright colors and such....so I my options are very neutral. I brought in a pop of green for the so-called "Spring" we have here in Wisconsin.
Most of these decorations came from our wedding leftovers. The metal tree picture was a score at Target for $5.00. 
These two little birdies were actually the cake toppers at our wedding. I found them at a thrift store for a dollar. Super cute!

12 comments:

  1. How cute!! I love the little birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't seen that metal tree at Target before.. really like it. And our entire mantle looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the metal tree picture! So cute, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mantle series! I seriously need a mantel someday :) Also, expect a message soon! Sorry I've been falling behind on life :(

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and I love that it isn't brightly colored!! I'd save that for summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same tree picture from Target and love it. Perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete