June 16, 2013

A Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to the one and only. This guy is such a strong and hard-working individual. I'm so thankful to be raised up in a place where I can appreciate and understand the meaning of "hard work". My father has had his own dairy farm since he was 19 years old. There has been countless hours with no days of rest or vacations, and it wasn't until I got older that I really realized and grateful for all the sacrifices both him and my mother made to raise our family of six. 


Today was spent recovering from a family wedding yesterday. The little brother grilled out some good ol' Wisconsin brats. Harlee made friends with my parent's puppy, Max. Whom, for the most part thought Harlee was quite annoying because she always wanted to play. My dad received his father's day gift of, of course what else but new Harley Davidson apparel, Harley Davidson playing cards, and the Harley Davidson 100th anniversary collectible poker chip.

The husband was away at drill all weekend and missed all the festivities, and also my Father-in-Law is currently serving overseas. So we are wishing him a Happy Father's Day from across the water as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment