June 27, 2011

(CUSA) Country USA


This has been a summer tradition since High School.  Granted the people I attend with seem to change as the years go on, but it was great to bring the fiancé with for his first time.



We had a chance to see Eric Church (one of my all-time favs) & Miranda Lambert opening night and then Josh Turner closing night.  We had a lot of fun, but between all the rain, the grounds were more then horrendous! It was entertaining watching people trek through the 6 inches+ of sheer mud. I'm sure the fiance contemplated pushing me in the mud pits more then once, but it's safe to say that my white dress stayed white.  My cowboy boots on the other hand have a good amount of mud protecting them currently. (safe keepings)

Will we go back again next year? Oh yes! Most definitely! :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! We might be long lost sisters! I am Eric Church obsessed! And I love me some CUSA! <3

    ReplyDelete