June 27, 2011

My Bridal Shower

So my mother and my bridal party had put on my bridal shower this past Sunday.  It was a wonderful experience, and they did an awesome job! But let me tell you (if you don't know me already) I'm not one that really enjoys the spotlight.

There may have been a couple times during the afternoon, I had to remember to breathe and remind myself to quit shaking.  It was a bit nerve-racking.  But I can't tell you how much I appreciated everyone that came, the gifts were no-less overwhelming!  I can't thank everyone enough!

The fiance looked like it had been Christmas morning when we hauled everything back to his house.  He may have got a bit too excited over all of the kitchen knives. Right up his grilling/cooking alley. :)


I want to leave this post with a couple words: I am truly blessed with the people that surround me for the past 20+ years of my life and now.  I still can't say "Thank You" enough!

More pictures to come. Didn't have a chance to take many during the afternoon. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment