March 7, 2012

A Closet [Up-Do]


Again, I would like to thank Pinterest for the idea. I love anything organizing and this was just one that made me so giddy.

I got some clear shower curtain hangers from Target, $1.90.

Put them on one of my heavy duty hangers, and was able to organize (most of) my scarves.

Yes I do have a few that were left behind because I didn't have enough of them.




But regardless, I'm super happy to have a bit more organization going on in my closet, it has definitely seen some better days.



8 comments:

  1. That is a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually organized my scarf the same way! I also found it on Pinterest.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do this :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought shower curtain rings forever ago to do this!! I need to actually do it now!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea girl!!!! Pinterest is good for something!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. first, i love all organizing ideas. second i saw you commented on my blog so i thought i would stop by. you are just so cute. consider me your newest follower.

    -k

    kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete