April 8, 2013

30 Miles in 30 Days Challenge Update - Week 1



So Nikki at The Pink Growl had created the challenge and I joined in the fun for this April.  The challenge is to run/walk/etc 30 miles in 30 days. The purpose of the challenge to get you active, and I've been slacking big time.

Here is my update from Week 1 of the month of April:


Day 1:  0

Day 2: 3.75 mile walk/small run with Harlee. I may have gotten turned around a bit, and walked more then what I wanted to. Oops.

Day 3: 0

Day 4: a 2.79 mile night walk with Harlee around town.

Day 5: Volleyball league. Was a close couple games, but we won 2 out of the 3.

Day 6: 0

Day 7: Had my first night at my part time job, banquet serving. Lifting heavy trays full of food and being on my feet running around for 4 hours counts for something right? ;)


TOTAL for the week: 6.5 miles 

TOTAL for the challenge: 6.5 miles

MILES LEFT TO GO: 23.5 miles!

4 comments:

  1. Good job! You are doing great so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! I love these type of challenges!! And ohmeeegosh work like that totally counts! They say 4,000 steps is equal to a mile just FYI :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Nice job :) Love that app, too!

    ReplyDelete